1st Grade Unit 5 Lesson 4
第五周第四课：美国速食 American Food
Success Criteria 成功标准：
- I can say the word for the month of November.
- I can share if I like or don’t like to eat pizza, hamburgers, and fries.
- I can use the words for ‘this’ or ‘that’ to talk about food.
- I can ask someone what they like to eat.
- I can share if family members like or don’t like to eat pizza, hamburgers, or fries.
Materials: printer, paper, crayons or markers, recording device
1. Print off or view the slides of the story at the end of the lesson. Practice telling the story out loud with the pictures.
2. When you’re ready, record yourself reading the story. Then listen to the teacher read it again. Share your recording with a family member or friend.
3. We saw many different birthday cakes in this lesson. Draw a picture of your ‘dream’ birthday cake, or a birthday cake for a panda bear or your pet, and use some of the colors you already know how to say. Share your picture with a friend or family member and teach them the word for ‘cake’.
Panda Birthday Videos: Share your favorite pandy video from the lesson.
1. Draw a picture of two of the foods that you learned how to say in this lesson.
2. Teach your family members the names of the two foods.
3. Ask each family member which one of the foods that they prefer to eat. Example: Do you like to eat hamburgers or pizza?
4. Write down how many people like each food.