1st Grade Unit 5 Lesson 3
第五周第三课：生日点心 Birthday Food
Success Criteria 成功标准：
- I can say I have candy, cake, and ice cream on my birthday.
- I can ask the color and size of sweets that someone prefers.
- I can say the word that means ‘delicious’!
1. When you are eating a meal with your family, use Chinese to tell them which foods you think are delicious. See if you can find 3-5 foods each day this week.
2. Print off or open up the slides of the summary story for this lesson. Practice reading the story by following the pictures.
Teach your family how to sing ‘Happy Birthday!’ in Chinese.