1st Grade Unit 5 Lesson 1
第五周第一课：你几岁？How Old Are You?
Success Criteria 成功标准：
I can ask someone’s age and tell what my age is.
Materials: paper, crayons, recording device
1. Draw a picture of your brothers or sisters, or 3-4 friends of different ages.
2. Write the number that shows their age by their picture.
3. Practice introducing them by their name and age: For example, ‘This is my big sister. Big sister is 9 years old.’ OR ‘This is my friend Jessie. Jessie is 7 years old.’
4. Have a family member help you record yourself introducing the people in your picture with their names and ages.
1, Teach your brothers or sisters or a few friends how to say their age in Chinese. Then practice asking them, ‘How old are you?’ and letting them answer.
2. Share the culture video about how Chinese count their age according to the Lunar calendar. How old would you be?