1st Grade Unit 3 Lesson 1
Success Criteria 成功标准：
Learning to Count 家人
1. I can count from 1-5.
2. I can tell someone what family members I have.
3. I can use the measure word, 个 (ge) , when counting.
4. I can count how many brothers and sister in a family, and remember the special word for ‘two of something’.
1. Get 2 containers and different objects to count, such as legos, Cheerios, grapes, or whatever is convenient.
2. Put different numbers of the objects in both containers and say in Chinese how many it has and doesn’t have：Example: 有4个 . Use the Chinese word 没有 to describe the other container: Example: 没有四个。有三个。
3. Keep changing the number of objects in each container to practice all the numbers.